Frequently Asked Questions
Guidelines for Museum Tours
1. All guests are required to sign in the visitorís logbook before viewing the exhibits.
2. Group tours shall be booked before hand. Only groups reserved at the Museum Education Division shall be entertained. Group tours are not allowed on Sundays.
3. Drop off point for groups is outside the NM gate along P. Burgos Avenue and Finance Road. Bags, food, and hand-carried items should be left inside the bus.
4. Buses should park outside the Museum of the Filipino People.
5. Head of the group/coordinator shall first pay the entrance fees and fill up the visitorís logbook before the group is allowed to begin the tour.
6. Firearms, food, bottled water, and ballpens are not allowed inside galleries.
7. Smoking is prohibited in the NM premises.
8. Touching artworks and taking photos of exhibit items for commercial purposes inside galleries are strictly prohibited unless otherwise authorized through a special permit from the Directorís Office/ Museum Education Division. Picture taking is allowed for souvenir purposes only. DSLR cameras need special permit. The use of flash photography is strictly prohibited.
9. For other concerns not specified herein, please inquire at the Museum Education Division.