Careers at National Museum
- Office of the Director
- Finance and Administrative Division
- Anthropology Division
- Archaeology Division
- Archaeological Sites and Branch Museums Division
- Arts Division
- Botany Division
- Cultural Properties Division
- Museum Education Division
- Planetarium Division
- Restoration and Engineering Division
- Zoology Division
- Contract of Service
Reminders for Applicants:
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s) and must submit the following:
- Application letter indicating the position applied for, name of the department/office where the vacancy is.
- Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport size picture and/or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Certified true copy of the following:
- Certificate of Eligibility (CSC and /or RA 1080)
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Certificate of Training/s and/or Seminar/s attended
Interested applicants may send their application letters addressed to Jeremy Barns, Director IV, including the abovementioned documentary requirements to the Personnel Section through mail or courier or e-mail them at email@example.com .
The deadline for submission of applications is on April 29, 2016.
Applications received beyond the deadline shall not be accommodated.
Kindly refer to the individual posts for additional requirements.